November 19, 2009

REMEMBER ME

This is the original SUMMIT Trailer - and thanks to them - we can watch it months before the film will be released...

And what do we see? Again - a wonderful Robert Pattinson - a great actor - absolutely convincing!




The story seems to be a simple one. Rich boy meets poor girl! But there must to be more behind it. Let's wait for the rest.

The fact that I became a fan of (not to say an addict to watching films and interviews of) this young actor has been tainted quite a few times by friends and journalists who try to minimize his talent. It is true, whenever he appears in an interview he is in danger of being ridiculed by himself. But - I noticed that - the sillier the questions, the more often he is asked the same monotonous things, the more primitive his interviewers seem to be, the more poor Robert drools and babbles nonsense about himself, about his character, about his everyday actions!
I am absolutely sure that he suffers each time afterwards. But he is not a boaster, a braggart, no!
He almost never talks about his success "before" Twilight - and there were quite a few films where he proved his extraordinary talent - (just scroll down) .

For more than a year I have followed him with the help of "Robsessed - Addicted to Robert Pattinson" and "Confessions of a TwicrackAddict" and some other very interesting blogs -
(some of them have already been stopped) - and it has not become less - not a bit, my interest has even grown and ...

...I have never in my youth - and this is a confession - admired any living film star or singer.
I thought the Rolling Stones a disgusting lot of dirty womanizers, the Beatles made wonderful music, but the guys, I could not admire them, I just could not find anything in their character or personality that would have captured me so much that I would have just given up ....


Now I smile... I smile and lean back. What is it, that captures the girls worldwide - is it just the figure "Edward" - or is it more....?


I think it is more...

So let it be! I am a fan and I am proud of it!

No comments: